OMG Lauren, Your blog is f'n awesome. I totally love it. There are truly great things stored in the future for this blog. Oh, and I hope the plastic surgery goes well. If it doesn't I know a good lawyer. -gs
Welcome to the future of Zero-gravity High-Definition Fashion Blogging--- Personally I can't wait to see the rules broken and and laws redefined. Alber's got nothing and Nicolas is a jealous-ass toy. LETS GET IT!!!
Wow!! This site is sooooo cool. I would like to purchase the dress on the model....Name your price....As money is no option. You are on your way to every dream coming true.
6 comments:
cute and nice and sweet....and pretttty...
WOW...that LARUICCI is the new IT GIRL...keep an eye on her...
OMG Lauren, Your blog is f'n awesome. I totally love it. There are truly great things stored in the future for this blog. Oh, and I hope the plastic surgery goes well. If it doesn't I know a good lawyer. -gs
Welcome to the future of Zero-gravity High-Definition Fashion Blogging--- Personally I can't wait to see the rules broken and and laws redefined. Alber's got nothing and Nicolas is a jealous-ass toy. LETS GET IT!!!
Wow!! This site is sooooo cool. I would like to purchase the dress on the model....Name your price....As money is no option. You are on your way to every dream coming true.
Post a Comment